Thread: Hothead 101
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-22, 7:53pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Good hints thanks. I discovered today that I was hanging my torch the wrong way. I had the torch end lying above the newspaper, not the end that goes onto the propane tank. Umm was this suppose to obvious? Maybe I am blonde...

Anyways, I will hang the torch properly this time tonight.

Plus I am armed with some mapp gas

Plus I am armed with another hothead a local supplier kindly lent me.

I will be testing and taking notes all weekend.

This WILL be solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteK View Post
LOL! I've been trying to drain my hose with the torch off and after my husband tried to blow it clean with compressed air and said it essentially had flash-back arrestors in I couldn't see how anything could come out. My hose is clogged with the nasty gunk and I get extra flames which makes me absolutely crazy. Also got some dirty propane. About clean propane. Find out when your supplier gets a fresh supply of propane and that is when you want to fill your bottle--right after a new shipment. My husband fills my tank and they get their new shipment on Friday. I had him fill my tank after they got their new propane and it has been acting much better.

Celeste

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.