Thread: Homemade tools
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 10:19am
Melting

I wanted to pop in and mention that I just ordered the little sauce boats mentioned above (from amazon) and they look perfect! They are nice and tiny, and look to be the perfect depth. I also ordered these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00117F20Y
and they are fantastic. They hold about 1.5oz and are perfect for those little baggies of frit and powder. They come in sets of 6 and they all screw together (the bottom of one is the top of the other, though, so you can't have six separate closed containers). You can even scew together more than one set. They save tons of space and they are clear plastic so you can easily see the color inside. Plus, when they are screwed together, you can put your labels on and all the labels will line up even after you open and close them again. If anyone wants to buy them, though, be sure to click on the "2 new and used starting from 1.99" link, and buy them through Amazon to get the $1.99 price and free shipping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

SRA Member #E20