Thread: Black
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 8:50am
CiM Tamarind-Skinned

I have made no accusations or blanket statements about this particular company and/or their corporate practices. I have said that I love their glass a lot and think it's amazing. For me, I have other options. I mentioned that i don't use the glass so i could get other suggestions on black glass that is produced by other companies.

I am not asking anyone to agree with my opinion, back me up or give me ninformation on the company's practices. I expect no one to stop buying from them nor am I asking anyone to join me in a boycott. I don't need anyone to justify why they continue to buy CiM glass. I am making a personal decision and asked for advice on a good black glass not from the CiM line.

I don't eat McDonalds. I don't like the small chop suey restaurant down the street and the comic book store on the other side of town smells weird so I don't frequent those places. I don't think they are bad places, I just don't like going there. Much like religion or politics, buying products from a certain country is a personal choice. I asked for suggestions on good options that didn't include CiM. Me not buying their glass isn't going to shut down their business. I have not bad mouthed them at all. I simply made the personal decision not to buy an item produced in China and wanted suggestions on black glass.

Last edited by BrownGirl; 2012-02-24 at 8:52am.