View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 9:17am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary K View Post
Ok I have been trying to wrap my mind around this equiptment, I just don't get how it works, or what I would need & how to configure it, I have a mind that is good with shape, color, form, but not things like this. I just know that I press the button and it works kind of mind. help.
Let's start with what I have. I have (actually 2 ) a Regalia concentrator.
So I just hook some kind of hose to it and that to a tank and it fills it? How does it handle the pressure? Is there a machine I need to put the oxy into the tank with pressure? Sorry I am so dense on this, some please explain like you are talking to a 5 year old how this works, and what I need to do this. Thanks.
The Homefill is a high pressure oxygen compressor. It takes the oxygen from your oxy con (clear tubing connection) and compresses it into an oxygen tank (high pressure transfill hose). Did you look at my video? It shows all of the connections. You're just over-thinking it.

Taking into consideration what you already have (Regalia), you would need to purchase a Homefill compressor unit, an oxygen tank (or 2 or 3) and a whip/pigtail. You can fabricate the whip yourself.

Easy Peasy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.