View Single Post
Old 2016-06-27, 10:24pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri.p View Post
Angie, I'm sorry I don't have answers for most of your questions, all I can tell you is the mandrel size I use is larger (maybe 5mm). It has to be larger, the only thing I remember for certain is the inner diameter of the sterling tubing I used is 4.37mm. I bought that tubing in a bulk buy - I think the organizer purchased the supply at Thunderbird(?). I haven't looked in ages, but I remember there used to be tubing for sale on Etsy.
Good luck - I hope you find the info you need.
Yes, 5mm mandrel and tubing from http://www.ijsinc.com/ that has the 4.37mm ID. If you need the actual item number I can get it for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.