View Single Post
Old 2005-06-22, 8:30am
Rich in Friends...

Default Have to comment...

The manufacturer of this bead press is the husband of one of my students. He started by making some prototypes for me using other designs. I had bought several other types of presses and told him that the pins are definitely easiest for me to work with, and he made me one to my measurements.. 30mm accross by 15mm thick. I absolutely love it.

He is retired and was first interested in making the tools because the prices put them out of reach for his wife. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do we disparage someone for competing in this market?

I must tell you, I love this new forum, I started by visiting the tutorials and was so happy to see the generosity and spirit of friendship. I would even like to contribute! I hope very sincerely not to offend anyone. I saw what happened to the ISGB Forum 3 years ago and what eventually happened to WetCanvas. Please, please anyone who is reading this, don't give in to the temptation to rant. I will respect your opinion and hopefully you can respect mine.

Mari
they are there. ”