View Single Post
Old 2005-09-23, 9:55pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I use a minor/propane/oxy con but I also own a hot head and a lynx.

I've never really used the hot head, mostly because I only bought a couple of those little mapp canisters. My friend used to borrow it to practice at home.

I used the lynx for a little while. Maybe a month or so? I didn't like it as much as I thought I would so I went back to using the minor. I still have the lynx. It's packed away safely in a drawer. I may give it another try when my second oxy concentrator gets here.

I like the minor because it isn't fussy, it's clean burning and most of all because I'm used to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f