View Single Post
Old 2005-09-24, 6:08am
Just me

Hi Holly,
How are you girlfriend?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for starting this great thread and for everyone's replies! I am learning so much and am getting the info I need to make an informed decision.

I am on a HH and have no gripes about it except for time. I don't get much time to make beads and standing around waiting for a lg bead to melt (cause I make em big!) just doesn't seem very efficient. I mostly make large focal encased florals and am interested in getting reactions with silver and frit. Reactions are fun. Small boro is also something I could see in my future.

We are currently saving up to buy a new set up and I know so little about this stuff it's almost scary. Reading everyones opinion and hearing the reasons they chose their torches has been incredibly helpful. Please keep them coming.

Shawn, I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Piranha.

Anyone else with a piranha please give us the low down. This is the choice I'm leaning towards. Thanks in advance.

Okay the cuda is also starting to sound good. Big price jump though = more time saving moola. How patient can I be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Bubbyanne; 2005-09-24 at 6:15am.