View Single Post
Old 2005-09-24, 7:13am
Just me

Yesssss! Thank you! I keep hearing good things about the piranha and so far, I'm sold. Saving that link...where's my credit card?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsmom
I used a Hot Head for several months. It did the job, but was very slow. I recently bought a Piranha and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was a learning curve, because it is much hotter, but it is absolutely a fantastic torch. I have worked on a Minor and a Mini CC also and the Piranha just appealed to me more/fit my needs better. I can do small boro work. It will run on oxy cons. And Lori Robbins has a pretty good deal on them
http://www.lorirobbins.com/Supplies.htm

Though you won't get out of there cheap if you look at her website! The creation station and pull my stringer are absofrikenlutely awsome (well worth the $$).

I wouldn't trade my Piranha for anything....well maybe a 'cuda someday, but right now I am totally in love with this torch.

I hope this helps with your Piranha info needs, Babs. If you have any other questions, just PM me or something.

Jeannette

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.