View Single Post
Old 2007-08-02, 2:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
"Kbinkster referring to a statement by NorskiGlass"
I find it rather interesting that you would wait over a year to express it (this thread was well over a year old when you resurrected it).
Wow. I didn't even see the 2006 instead of the 2007. Man this thread is old. I don't know if William made the same mistake I did, but I was just looking at the month and day Paula may still have been referring to the HellCat, as it has been in development for quite some time. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
Interesting side note: GTT was the first torch manufacturer to offer the four post option on their torches. This was expressly for the purpose of using a foot pedal. Later, the separate feeds proved to be very useful for running the fires from separate fuel or oxygen sources (e.g. oxygen concentrator for the innerfire and tanked for the outerfire).
Actually, Carlisle has offered a four post model with the CC burner since the early 80's when we first developed the EL-2 foot pedal. I can't claim that we were the first to make a foot pedal, or that we were the first to do a 4 post model, but I do believe that would predate the GTT torches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-always a sale and new items to check out!
East coast supplier of colored glass rod in 104 and 33, tools, torches, gloves, and everything else a flameworker needs
Where LE users receive 15% off glass, and 10% on everything else, every day all year long!