View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 6:56am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Boy View Post
I asked vendors to stay out of this thread. This means YOU Mr. Smiley.

I think this lady is smart enough to figure out what to do. At the rate these machines are breaking down there is surely a back order on warranty repairs
at the UO fix, patch and blame shop.

Mr. Smiley - stay out of this thread so we do not have vendors muck it up with bickering and cheap stabs at one another. Send a PM if you need to.
I would hope you would respect this forum and its members enough to pedal your goods elsewhere.

I'm Go'in Fishin
The only one getting nasty here is you. I can post in any thread I want to. I merely gave somebody (not even my customer), some advise on getting a unit fixed. If you want vendors to stay out completely, you'll have to start your own forum and then you can control who posts. I have honored your request not to post my experience with my machines. I am actually a glass worker / end user and I do have an experience to post, but I'm a vendor too, so I didn't post my positive experience.

I'd tell you to stop being so crabby, but I can't control your attitude any more than you can control when and where I post. Have a nice day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley