View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 7:57pm

Default Black Petal Motif Tutorial, Lydia Muell

I'm all emotional. . .Excited, nervous and tired, but I'm finally done with my first tutorial. It's a 14 page step by step PDF instructional on how to apply the petal motif that I've used in a lot of my work. It also has a section on pulling goldstone.

"Chick Rock" beads

"Black Tie Event" Beads

Although the main focus is in the application of the petal motif, the tutorial provides instruction for creating both my "Black Tie Event" and "Chick Rock" beads.

The cost of the tutorial is $15.00. You can find out more info and sample the first two pages of the PDF by visiting this link.

The tutorial is made with 104 COE glass. In writing this, I was using a Cattwalk button press. A lentil or tab would work as well. It's not written with the beginner in mind, but if you've been torching for a bit and know how to use a press, you should do great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.