View Single Post
Old 2009-07-25, 1:21am
Hello?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
Your logic is wrong, .

(If you're running a 2 stud with the outer ring closed, the oxygen would just be diverted to the inner ring, not blocked off. Theres only 1 oxy inlet and you're still using it for the inner fire. You're just not using as much as when both are open.)
I guess I should have made my logic clearer That's what I get for posting at 4am lol

If you are running one oxycon for the whole torch and Y'd off to the 2 oxy studs there would be no blockage cause it would divert it to the inner rings.

I hope someone shoots a video of the flame characteristics of this torch. This may be the torch I've been waiting for. But I will wait to hear everyone's comments on it before getting one. Hopefully before the introductory price is gone...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.