View Single Post
Old 2009-09-29, 11:40pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Goodmorning everybody,

I do not have a list of sources. But it should not be really hard to get your key ingredients. I think severald reseller on LE sell them.

For those of you who do not want to search for them. I listed small kits on Etsy for $ 7

This kit has enough to make atleast a dozen of Balls. ( Actually it will be enough to make a whole bunch of Gold Champagne balls, and quite some sparkle balls. The dust comes in a cute Aluminum canister)

I have 5 kits left for now and they will ship free of charge.

Hope this helps.

Please note i live in the Netherlands and i do need my sleep too. I can't be up 24/7 so when i mention that i am going to bed you will not receive your e-book in the next hour or so. Got some pm's so i thought i mention it again

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|