View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 8:20am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

I think i am jinxed. First my husband wasn't feeling well and could no take the pictures.
Last week my oxycon died. It works 5 minutes and it shots off again.

So i have made some pictures but not all, as the flame setting is not what it should be.
( i think i could compare it with working on a minor with a 2 lpm oxycon )

So we are fixing the oxycon as we speak, we just got some parts in. And tomorrow will be the last picture taking day than it is down to editing the last part together.

And i will include a little extra in the E-book but it is a surprise

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|