View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 10:37pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

I got an e-mail with a question about working smaller. So i decided to post my answer here as well.

Working smaller will not change anything in the design or style I will teach in the E-book.
I have a very large torch, and as I make my murrini for selling I work much bigger than an average lampworker.
So to give you an idea of size. My final blob of glass is like 3"wide and long ( or longer ) Ending with at least 10 rods of 12" each.

Instead I will work normal size nothing bigger than 1'5" diameter. Which will make 2 or 3 12"rods.

You will still get the pictures of all crucial steps. However I will not show how to pull stringers. As this should be something you already can.
All other canes and steps will be covered with pictures and step-by-step information.

Hope this explains the smaller size of working.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|