View Single Post
Old 2006-02-10, 10:15pm
Glassy Lady

Yes, I've read that too. I turn my flame way down all the time to do stringer work, and in 3 years it hasn't made any difference that I can tell, and I am a full time lampworker. The way I look at it is this: I only use a small flame a small percentage of the time. The torch is a tool that I need to make my living. Tools wear out. I don't expect my torch to last a lifetime. If it wears out I'll just get another one. I don't worrry about it. 3 years is a long time to use a torch and I don't seem to have caused any damage yet, so it'll probably last a lot longer before it keels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO