View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 11:05am
boro color bender

Yeah Mike... as a supply business owner AND a forum owner are you above it? Nope, you and Dale go at it just as bad, if not worse. It's all good if you think I'm being mean to her and I shouldn't be. I certainly didn't start out being mean to her. She kicked me in the nuts first a short time ago... I've always said, you get what you give with me. Never sugar coated it one bit. I'm not going to let anybody be a jerk to me. I am so nice to the people I like. I'll make no bones about who I think are jerks... there are a few of you, but thank god there aren't many in the glass blowing industry. Most people are nice and unpolitical when it comes to stuff. Don't be mad because I have the courage to call it like I see it and not slink off like the bullies want. I'm just fighting back and having a little fun, while we discuss issues!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley