View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 11:49am
PyronamixK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley
For those of you scratching their head trying to figure out what I'm talking about that happened between Kimberly, Pam and I... it has been deleted. It got that bad. We try to keep things around, but that thread certainly needed to be cleaned up. Stinky stinky. So, stop looking for it and scratching your heads. See you all soon. I am finally getting out of here. This is why I plan on leaving way early... it makes me on time. Oh, and I got the PT Cruiser today. Woohoo!
Oh, Brent, quit playing the victim. You know what instigated my comments towards you on that thread. I called you on something and you didn't like it. And, your behavior in it was remarkably similar to what you have displayed here.

I have a copy of it (what was posted up until about two hours before Brent "cleaned it up," anyway). If anyone one is that interested and would like to see how things developed and why, just ask and I'll email it to you.

At any rate, I have remained quite civil towards you since then. I have not gone out of my way to argue with you unnecessarily. I certainly have not taken up one side of an argument simply because you are on the other side.

I don't have to call you names or accuse you of anything. Your public displays (and not just your posts concerning me) speak volumes as to what kind of person you really are. And I'm sure that's fine with you. You are obviously very comfortable being "you."

I sure would hate for this thread to go the way I suspected it would as soon as you started up with the insults. There is a lot of valuable information in this thread. I would hate to see it disappear because you can't let go of your ego.