View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 7:29am

Hi Becky,

in the e-book are four different tutorials; each one to one technique working silver colors. For three of these four the examples are made with DH - the fourth one is with Reichenbach COE104 Silverbrown - my absolutely favourite glass for this moment and not that pricy as others....
There is also a overview over all glass I worked with; this is not the complete range of available silverglass, because I don't have them all but the list is organized as the working chapters of the book are. So you can easily check, what you have, and what you can do with it.

Regards
Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.