View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 4:51pm
DSDWC

Hey,
Just so everyone knows. This is not "My System".
There is nothing new about the idea. There have been several people who have built their own before me. I was given the info to build it buy a well respected tool maker and built one. It worked so well that I passed this info along to a couple of people I thought could run with it. All I want is for this system to make it to production with a manufacturer who will do the necessary research to make it safe, provide good customer service, and stand behind a quality product.
It looks like there will be a choice of companies to purchase this product from and that works even better for me. Competition has always resulted in the consumer getting a better product at a cheaper price.
What Kim says about purity is right on the mark. There is a difference between this quality O2 and tanked. I am guessing my O2 is about 93% and works fine most of the time. On a few of the silver based colors I really have to push it to keep the colors from reducing before I am ready.
Other than that I am really happy with how the system works. I can do everything I do without running out of O2. That includes my explorations into Goblets and up to 2 inch marbles in Boro and soft glass on a Phantom or Barracuda. I see no problems running larger torches. It may require a more powerful compressor and a larger holding tank but I am sure it can be done.

Peace,

Trey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.