View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 10:43pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyuno View Post
GlassAlias, you turn on the outer and adjust it to sort of your average use flame, then hit the foot pedal to shut it off. That way when you turn it back on with the pedal you'll have the flame you're most likely to want. You may still make adjustments with the knobs for a larger or smaller outer fire or more/less propane to oxy ratio. Keep in mind that however it's set when you turn it off with the foot switch will be what it's at when you hit the pedal again to turn it back on.
Yeah thats what I kind of figured. I only asked because this is not the same as a solonoid pedal where when you hit the footswitch the solonoid is "open" all the way. This pedal is opening a valve and I was wondering if it was feasable to adjust the flame with the pedal after initially opening the valves on the torch.

@Khan - Yeah I would love to see your improvements as well. I plan on building this within the next couple of week and if youve made it better and are willing to share I might as well start there.

I just wanted to add that I am in love with my Bravo. Im glad I decided to make the small upgrade from a Lynx and I cannot wait to get a pedal hooked up.

Last edited by GlassAlias; 2013-03-05 at 10:49pm.