View Single Post
Old 2013-08-24, 8:32am

One day after he announced a new selling structure there were no prices. Two days latter the prices were there again. Today, prices are still there, and not much different than last year.

Jack is a good guy to deal with, ask questions... Unfortunately, his Business model is not perfect. Many including me have offered suggestions on timeline promises. His website now says the wait times are 3-5 months and to call on build times, he's listening to our suggestions...

If it has truly been a year and UO is ignoring attempts to contact them then the next logical step is to the CC company. I don't think after a year they will be much help though, something about time limits. After that, (I hate to suggest it) using a legal system approach. Use the small claims process on one machine or the full press approach on the full order. I hope it does not come down to requiring this approach for all parties...
Call Call Call and keep notes.