View Single Post
Old 2014-12-14, 4:53pm
Senior Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
You need more photos and the first photo should be something where they can see the beads well right away like this:

Customers will also want to see the flip side too.

Get rid of the glass names in the titles and instead use colors like green, blue, etc. Customers don't know glass names (or at least most don't) and won't search by that. Use colors in your tags too.

Crazy in Love should be entitled "Crazy in Love, Handmade Pink & White Lampwork Heart Focal Glass Bead" or something like that. Add the colors, shape, focal, handmade and lampwork in the tags. Use up all of your tags. You can combine words for tags too like "lampwork glass beads".

You need "handmade", "artisan", "sra" in your tags. Also "set" or "focal". For that tube focal I want to see it straight on and all the way around it, not just one view.

You say "Paypal only" but it looks like you take Etsy direct checkout so you should remove that.

You need to fill in your Policies page. There are buyers that won't buy if you don't have policies in place. You may not have gotten to it yet and planned to but I mention it because a lot of people leave it blank and people on the forums have a hissy about it and won't buy...just so you know.
*nods* This is exactly the type of info I need - Thank you Amy, and everyone else

Alli

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.