View Single Post
Old 2021-05-24, 4:18pm
Resident Luny

Default Have a lynx, so I have an upgrade question re: scorpion or sidewinder

If I already have a lynx, is there any reason to get the bobcat center on a scorpion or sidewinder, because I already have a lynx? Since different torches are good for different things, would a bobcat somehow serve me to fill a need that having a lynx centerfire would not?

It would be run on a 10 and 2 5's as concentrators, (that would be the deciding factor on scorpion vs. sidewinder....) but the centerfire choice, I would think if I could afford the lynx, then do that... but.. I already have a lynx. Would the fact the scorpions and sidewinders are made for concentrators make a difference to how that lynx centerfire performs?

Thank ya! =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.