View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 9:44am

Emma and the team at Tuffnells are a very professional and knowledgeable company. We have lots of regulations in the UK which apply to businesses - I can't imagine for one moment that Tuffnells would risk their business - let alone their own health and that of their customers and friends, by installing inadequate ventilation.

I appreciate that some of the posters in this thread are concerned for the general safety of people, however - you have made your point. You consider the ventilation to be inadequate - others (who have seen it and have direct experience of it) do not have an issue with it.

So why not leave it there - agree to differ, move on. Please do not drag this post down any further. This kind of bickering seems to drive many people away from this forum, which is a great shame.

Emma - to the original topic - your studio looks wonderful, full of light and with a great set up. I hope you have lots of fun and success with it. I hope to visit myself, although it's a long way from where I live.

Peace guys!