View Single Post
Old 2015-12-09, 10:28pm
Dani

I use Brady self laminating write on labels. My husband uses them for labeling electrical wires. They are not inexpensive but I cut them in half. They will not come off until you want them to, then you just peel them off, no residue. Because they are self laminating the writing will not smudge, stays nice and crisp.
All of my life I have been searching for that thing that I cannot stand not to do, something that pulls me to it daily.Naturally when I finally find that thing that does indeed draw me to it (like a moth to a flame) It would of course have to involve explosive & toxic materials, fire and hot molten glass
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.