View Single Post
Old 2017-06-24, 8:20pm
too many rods in the fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsglass View Post
So it's not just me, then? I don't remember it usually taking this long...

(also: how long they last kind of depends on how you use them... the 3/32" one that maybe gets used on a handful of beads a year will probbly last me forever, but I go through at least one 1/16" one a year - usually they bend or break before the diamond coating wears down; i'll use a fresh full-sized-and-still-reasonably-unbent one on my long beads, and cut the bent end down and use the now-shorter beadreamer on my smaller beads (saving the coating on the "good" one)).
Well if you've bought from them before then I won't worry too much. But I was getting a little concerned because I paid for it several weeks ago and haven't received anything. I make long beads also and that's why I ordered this. The cheap ones barely lasts for two uses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.