View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 8:22pm

Default Where in the world is Corina?

Corina is doing well. She is still living in Washington State. She makes beads and teaches both privately and at locations throughout the United States and the world!

A few years ago Corina was in crisis and lost her grip on life, spent too much money, upset many people, got arrested and finally crashed.

With help from her close friends and proffessional medical help, she found the correct dosage of medication for her Bipolar condition and soon began to restart her life and began paying for the mistakes she made.

I was lucky enough to have Corina allow me to be the distributor for Passing The Flame (PTF) and in a few short years we sold over 5,000 copies!

Corina has her own newsletter, she talks about art, she offers beadmaking advice, she has beads for sale and of course she talks about her home, her animals, her friends and her life!

http://www.corinabeads.com

So I guess I can say Corina is doing fine. Corina Tettinger will be one of the demonstraters at the Frantz Bash 2008 this August 23rd. If you would like to
come, please check out our Frantz News Letter.

http://www.frantznewsletter.com

If you ever need an autographed copy of Passing The Flame (Hard or Wirebound), I can make it happen.

The wirebound copy is great for the workbench, the casebound is great for the coffee table and bathroom reading!

As far as why a casebound is $45 and then $54 and why it is less money than the spiral version, the answer is easy (because I know)!

Some distributors in the beginning purchased 500 copies at one time, got a better price and were able to offer discounts. Some sellers dropped the prices and soon there was a price war. I heard that one seller was offering PTF at a dollar over cost which is great for the buyer, but the seller is now out of business!

Frantz Art Glass sells Passing The Flame by Corina Tettinger. If you buy one From Frantz Art Glass, and you would like it autographed, I can make it happen! If you ask for an autographed copy and if I fail to deliver an autographed copy, I will give you the book for free!

The autograph is free and if I fail to deliver, then the book is free.

This offer is good From August 1st thru September 1st.

Thanks

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206