Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 10:14am

Quote:
Originally Posted by likes to make glass stuff View Post
Please compare your second paragraph to your last paragraph, and also show me where I have done anything you said in the last one. I didn't say you had done any of those things. Please reread the sentence.

You quoted me and it sure looks like you are replying to me. If not, could you please specify that? I was replying to you. The first paragraph is in answer to "I feel that the questions are intended to be devardi specific, and as Pam has not used Devardi, nor seen it as far as she's posted either in rods or beads. The second paragraph was in response to your ETA. The third, fourth and fifth paragraphs are in response to your statement that you believe I need to use a glass before passing judgement on it.

Check out the diamond clear and the artichokey threads, please. They could use your input as well, I'm sure. I hope you are just as thorough as you are in this one.
I'm sorry if you feel my responses are relevant to what you stated.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.