View Single Post
Old 2009-05-04, 4:22pm
Flaming Redhead!

I'm one of the satisfied people...so satisfied I bought a second oxy con from Jack about a year after purchasing the first one. True, I had a problem with the first one, but it was such a small problem. A quick trip to the hardware store, a $3.00 part, and Jack walked me through the repair. It doesn't get much better than that folks! And scam? Nope, I don't think so. I met Jack, spoke at length with him and never got that feeling. And while tanked oxy will always be better I have absolutely no complaints regarding the oxy I'm getting with my two units from UO.

And before anyone says "oh, she's new to lampworking" or "she's never worked with tanked oxy" I'll tell you...I'm not new, been doing this for awhile and I started out on tanked oxy.

And Jack...if you need someone to test your new unit...look me up. I'm working on a Cheetah now and have been thinking about upping the oxy with another or bigger unit.

Quote:
...I only wish that the satisfied people would post along with the unhappy ones. But scams, I dont think so. Sounds like someone from O2+. Jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats