View Single Post
Old 2015-06-03, 7:33am
Bohemian Bead Peddler

I'd also like to add that I did buy this and use it now for my bead photos along with my 2 Doug Baldwin lights. The backdrop thingy is REALLY MUCH BIGGER than I thought it would be and I'm having trouble storing it. There was another one on Amazon, and if I had it to do all over again, I'd get that one instead, which looks much more manageable. We ended up storing it on it's side under a table in the dining room. I'm not totally thrilled with the storage situation, since it was expensive, but it's the best option I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTrout View Post
Thanks for the advice, Doug. I love making beads but I loathe the photography part. I'm the knucklehead who just bought a replacement piece of white nylon for the front of one of the lights I bought from you.

My thinking has been, that since I already have the 2 lights I bought from you and because they perform so well, why buy a setup with another light? After reading your post, I came up with this, which I think will work perfectly:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.