View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 8:15am

I *did* email directly with Ross. Have all of them. In my email box. Saved 'em in case I ever felt it was necessary enough for me to "place another order" to get my replacement glass for attempting soft glass implosions
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like I said in my post above--after multiple emails & having to track my *OWN* package to figure out where the *heck* it had ended up, I'm pretty much done.

And I'm *very* sure I'm speaking about ABR. That's *not* the sort of mistake I'd make, either by accident, or on purpose. I know quite well how customer service can impact a company & I was quite willing to think I was a "fluke"--but it's seeming more & more like my order & treatment *wasn't* a "fluke" but that my experience was not as random as some would like it to seem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies