View Single Post
Old 2007-08-03, 11:46am
PyronamixK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norskiglass View Post
Just as I stated on the GLDG you stand to prosper and profit from the endorsement and sales of GTT's which makes your opinion bias....yet I stated my personal experience and when I give my personal opinion it pertains to the operation of the equipment not for my pocketbook or profit hence the fact I'm not married to the man who makes GTT's let alone deal equipment.
And just as I stated on the GLDG, if you:
  • sell torches to your students
  • earn a commission on torches sold to your students
  • or, receive a large discount on outfitting your studio with the understanding that you will be influencing their buying decisions or sending them over to buy torches
you would stand to profit.

William, I did not bash you for your opinion. I did, however, call you on your false claims. You can have whatever opinion you want. It does not have to agree with mine! When you present something as factual that is actually false, or are trying to mislead anyone, you cross a line and you should not cry "foul" when you get called out.

Like I said before, I will say it again, I have been recommending GTTs longer than I have known Willy. So, you might as well quit playing that card. My opinion is my opinion - always has been and always will be.