View Single Post
Old 2008-08-30, 4:40am
Lover of all things color

In the interest of sharing here is the photo of my first try. Actually had I not use the Averentine stringer around the flowers it might have looked better. I couldn't see the point of using the Raku for the flowers until I tried it with just a pale opaque. Now I can see that the colors in the Raku really do lend themselves to these flower. The flowers really do allow for mistakes, they are very forgiving.

Today I'm going to try it again, with a larger base bead and start the first dots down a bit lower so I will have a bit more room to work with. I'm obsessed with these beads and I don't even like flowers.....LOL I think its the layers of dots that fascinates me. The depth and dimension you get with them. Lydia I bow to you, the master, what it took to develop these florals is daunting. They are truly intoxicating, thanks for sharing your secrets with us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con