View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 9:38am
Storm Queen

I cut mine 2.9mm longer but I think your problem has to do with when you flip and how much you turn. I'll explain what I do but I'm not sure if it will make sense.

Side 1: 3/4 turn
flip...Side 2: full turn
flip...Side 1: 1/2 turn
flip....after that I do 1/4 turn on each side.

That seems to give me even sides. I count the beginning of a "turn" as soon as I feel just a little resistance so I know I'm putting pressure on the tubing.

The reason for the little extra in the beginning is that the first 1/4 turn on Side B is actually flattening Side A before it flares Side B at all. Does that make sense?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.