View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 11:46am

I've cored 3 beads using Amy's formula and got pretty consistent results. In a couple that I actually marked 1 & 2 on the side, I felt like I got a prettier dome on side 2, but I have to admit I am being hypercritical.

New problem. Does your tubing ever get stuck on the centering peg on the first turn? I use Ginkos "Fits Pandxra" tubing and my liner came with the "Pandxra peg" in the tool. I bought a 1/4" peg and a 3/32" peg that have not been out of the package. Usually when I cut a piece of tubing, only one end will fit on the peg before flaring. I put that end on the peg, flare and then usually have to wrestle to get the bead & tubing off the centering peg. Once I've flipped it to have the recently flared side down, it is smooth sailing. Is this a common problem, or should I try to contact Dave again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.