Thread: Announcement!!
View Single Post
Old 2016-09-01, 5:02am

Exclamation Announcement!!

Hi everyone, I didn't know exactly where to post this announcement but I want to let everyone know, and to thank everyone for standing strong for me.
On July 30 I crashed my motorcycle, I have a Kawasaki ZZR 1200 sport bike, and tried to straighten a hairpin curve, I broke 18 ribs, both scapula (shoulder blades) both shoulders, collapsed and punctured both lungs, cracked 4 vertebrae, broke left clavicle (collar bone) also received a mild concussion even though I was wearing a full face helmet, I was flown by Lifeline helicopter to ST. Vincent Hospital's trauma center in Indianapolis where I stayed on life support for 8 days, they had to open me up and plate my ribs to hold them together, I was in intensive care for 12 days then moved to a regular room for 12 days before coming home.
It has been very hard for me and my business, I have had to give a lot of refunds, but have had a lot of customers willing to wait for the best highly modified oxygen machines on the market, against the advise of my doctors I have returned to work in my shop where I will continue to produce the same quality that Available Oxygen is well known for,
thank you for your continued support,
David.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.