View Single Post
Old 2014-03-23, 5:23pm
Slogan Challenged...

I just came across Rich's color thread and I thought it was so timely. I remember this one from eons ago, pages and pages of color combos. I love threads like this, they are always so inspiring. I'm always impressed when someone takes the time to share all the results. Thanks so much, Rich.

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141845

ETA: My tip: Slow down and work on flame control! Hotter isn't always better or even faster, if you have to struggle to control drippy glass and compensate for boiled glass or smeared designs. I have always been more satisfied with the results when I lower the flame a little and give myself a little more time.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2014-04-05 at 1:58am. Reason: Added tip!