View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 10:00pm
Glass-aholic

Jan try the the wiggle on the end of the mandrel, and take your time. Start with a long line of glass and work your way into the curves... it takes patients, and you are not starting with 2 easy presses. Try a pillow or a nugget press. They are very user friendly. I gotta say I have presses from 4 different companies and I like Amy's the best. Her quality is above and beyond!! (zoozii's) I really like my pillow press from Mikes brass for glass, because of the shape. If you get one you don't like they are easy to trade or sell in the garage, so you might as well jump into a few!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.: