View Single Post
Old 2013-04-18, 1:30pm
Missing presumed fed

Default 10 LPM concentrator -- AirSep Intensity, Integra, Regalia, other?

One of my 5 LPM AirSeps is apparently circling the drain, so I'm likely to be in the market for a replacement. I'm thinking about moving up to a 10 LPM machine.

I've read up on the Regalia and on the Integra 10, which I gather is quite similar. I'm seeing listings for other 10 LPM machines, though, and would appreciate input on other models I might want to look at. The AirSep Intensity 10 seems intriguing; is the extra pressure actually useful? Is there any possibility it could be detrimental, for our purposes?

I'm running a Lynx (although I have Scorpion envy). I do mostly fairly large soft glass beads, with occasional small boro. If I go with a 10 LPM machine, I'm not planning to Y-connect it with my functioning 5 LPM concentrator, at least not on a regular basis.

Please note that I am not interested in Unlimited Oxygen units. I have read up on them and have had the opportunity to try some, and they're not what I want at this time. I also can't afford the wait, since my existing set up is about to join the Choir Invisible. Sorry, I don't want to debate the advantages/disadvantages of UO here. Please be polite and respect my decision.

Thanks much!