View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 4:14pm
Just me

Thanks Jim,
I hope I can make some decent test beads. It's been several months since I've lit up my torch. Of course pretty or ugly I'll post what I get.
If you decide to post pics of your beads and need any help with the uploader let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafly View Post
Barb, I am glad an old timer is going to report back. I do not feel qualified anyway. I made beads with one-half Devardi and one-half Moretti. I encased Moretti with Devardi. I did get some bubbles in the clear. I have better clears. I sandwiched Devardi between two colors of Moretti. I also made a transparent rose one half and other half is their white opal. No cracks.
I was going to try and learn to upload pics. tonight and show the beads, but I know a couple on here would possibly ask if I was actually using Devardi, so what is the use?
I only did what I was asked to do, got slammed, and it only proves the old saying that no good deed goes unpunished. I look forward to your tests.
Jim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.