View Single Post
Old 2017-11-22, 2:08pm
Pixel Dude

I don't know of any regularly scheduled classes on product Photography and Photoshop for Artists on the East Coast. Several years ago Bead Fest approached me about teaching after one of their staff photographers retired. He had been teaching Photography at BFs. I will be teaching my Photography class at Bead Fest Texas in 2018. This will be my first time with them so I have no idea of how many will attend. I know they host a BF in Philadelphia, but I'm not sure if I'll attend that one. Since I live in the West, at this time, the closest I'll be to the East Coast in 2018 will be the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee in June. I approached Urban Glass (NY) several years ago, but they were only interested if I was already in their area as part of another trip. Please check the class page on my website for all the class listings: dougbaldwinphoto.com/classes.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.