View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 10:04am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default tut

I think I will call them back, and tell them what's going on with this person. I hate when I'm naive to the loopholes, and people take advantage.

I have to say also that NO one else has ever done this to me, and 99.9% of the people who purchase anything online or otherwise are honest and the transaction is smooth and without incident. (I did have one person give me a bogus CC for the purchase of a pair of sterling religious cross earrings. WWJD?)

It also seems ridiculous to wait 2 weeks until paypal is SURE they have the money before releasing the tut, (did anyone else know it could happen like this, 12 days after the transaction??) but I certainly can send it via the mail-just what people want, all their tutorials on individual CDs...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!