View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 2:43pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

This Color Archive is FULL of information. Worth it? Oh my gosh, yes. It gives 10 years worth of color usage information. You get the recipe for each bead set, a gorgeous picture of the set so you can see the recipe in action. You get a feel for what's possible, really. I had tons of 'I have GOT to try that combo' moments. It's also full of inspiration. The pictures are incredible. The beads are pure art. The technical notes in the back are icing on the cake, yet worth their weight in gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f