View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 2:49pm
Mmmmm....Raku

I gifted the Color Archives to myself for Christmas and it's worth every penny and then some! I've looked over the whole thing, drooling over set after set of gorgeous beads and felt such inspiration wash over me. I haven't had much time to torch since receiving it, but I'm sure it will be an awesome source of inspiration once I get back to the torch! There's so many great color combos to play with I don't know where to start! Kim, thank you so much for all your hard work in compiling this huge cookbook of glass recipes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator