View Single Post
Old 2013-08-28, 7:38am
Queen Tut ;)

I'd get the Alpha, especially if you're considering boro in the future. They are very efficient as far as oxygen use and can get surprisingly hot for an entry level torch. I use one that's the center fire of my Bravo, and it is pretty awesome. I've used GTT, and own a Lynx actually...and I'm liking the Bravo/Alpha flame characteristics a bit more. Really nice pin point flame, and lots of ambient heat with a larger flame.

I was so impressed with Alpha's versatility, and how freaking hot they get (for a small torch, it's wow!!)...that when I equip my teaching studio, I'm going with them. I got to try a variety at the Gathering and from my own past torch purchases (Nortel, Carlisle, GTT, and now Bethlehem lol).

Is there any way to try any of the torches out, a friend or vendor nearby? You'll get so many opinions on torches, it'll make your head swim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.