View Single Post
Old 2007-01-22, 10:59pm

This is the link to the poll that was done in Nov. 2005. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...torials+for+LE It was agreed to be done by Corri. I emailed, PM'd and begged for tutorials. I was promised alot I didn't get. I got quite a few. Some were new, most not, but they are all in one file and need an index. I still think it was a good idea and could make some money. If LE doesn't need money then why are auctions being done, and why is it in siggy lines? I'm sorry that Corri is so disapointed in the results. I tried my best. I even told her who was willing to help do the indexing for it when it was sent to her. Jana has offered to make an index for it and I think I will send it to her and then maybe we can get it out to ya'll only now I guess there will be no donation to LE it will just be free for the asking. So let me get this to Jana and give her time to index it and then we will start sending it out to those that want it. I'm sorry this has taken so long but as I stated before in here it was like pulling hens teeth getting them. I had some that sent them then asked me not to use them for various reasons. I had some promised that never came through. I will probably be banned after this but I don't care. I say what I think. Right now I wish I still had all my emails and PM's to lets say this sites administration. POKE ME WITH A FORK I"M DONE !! Why can't I learn not to say what I think???
(after I send out these tutorials)
Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Nancy View Post
As I read the suggestions I figured we shouldn't assume Corri and Jason wanted to take on more than they are.

But, I thought the tutorial thing via e-mail or CD had been agreed to. Bummer it is going on hold. Guess I should be glad I will move away from my dial up in a month or so (if the antenna reaches here).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.