View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 12:25pm
Salt Box Beads

Default Update on Progress

Not only is it NOT finished we havn't even started. Try as hard as we can with hubby's new job change, my trashing my feet with plantar fasciitis we fell so far behind on yard work we haven't even considered the studio. But we are getting close. I did install my new plant hangers, they look great but you can barely see the one on the right in the photo.

Then Daphne tried to bite the mailman and we only have a three foot fence and he stupidly put his hand out to her so she promptly tried to remove it!!, and that spurred me on to another project which is an arbor over the mailbox area, we have a really large mailbox in the attic we will bring it out, put it next to the small one and use it for packages and the smaller one you see in the photos for the mail.

Although I have wanted the arbor there for years so its all good.

Here are some pics of the arbor project as we go along. Moving that boulder took DH all day. The rock is mostly iron and weighs about half a ton.

It was a huge job but he did it quite well being a geeky scientist kind of guy, he had it all figured out. A geeky scientist Whom I adore by the way.

Then after this we hope to start on the studio in two weeks when my sweetie gets home from work.

Take Care everyone and check back because we really are going to get to the studio, really....I promise....of course we need to finish the arbor area first...
Attached Images

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2012-05-06 at 9:25am.