View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 9:04am
They see me rollin'...

That's a great idea. I've been wondering if I should do something like that? I'm confused about the whole thing...S Bar S was supposed to put an outlet on the outside of the shed so that I could plug in the shed to power it up. However, there is no outlet out there. I think it's called a male plug. I thought maybe it's because I added a breaker box to the shed, that the outside plug wasn't necessary or wouldn't work or something. Maybe because of the amperage. I don't know. Or they just goofed and forgot to install it.

I may be too far from the power pole to do what you are doing, though. It's on the other side of the house. Obviously the electrician will let me know what will work the best, but he is booked up until the middle of May.

How much amperage is your shed going to use? How many amps can a 10-gauge cord handle? I have 40 amps in my shed, but I think I should add at least 40 more.

Anyway, I'm glad your back is feeling a little better!

-Patti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti

Last edited by Magicfire; 2013-04-29 at 9:09am.